So I used to think that public blogging was the equivalent of airing your dirty underwear on a line, which might invite most to look, but will no doubt assault anyone within distance by the smell. A smelly public airing of grievances. Why would I want to invite people into the worst parts of my life? Clearly in order to give an honest picture you have to include the good and the bad, but perhaps the most useful point of a blog would be to share the lesson and show that there is no good or bad. Things happen and it's all about how you react to them.
To me, my life is a miracle, but in many ways no different from anyone else's life. I just think about life differently, which might be interesting for someone to read.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment