Monday, November 28, 2011
Hardest day ever
So, I guess this is why women don't talk about being pregnant until they know for sure. This has been by far the hardest day ever and I don't know how I would have gotten through it without M. This morning, I woke up and was definitely feeling some slight cramping, kinda like the onset of my period. I was afraid to go to the bathroom since just last night, I took a pregnancy test that came out negative. It might have just been too soon, or I might just not be pregnant, but M and I basically wrote that possibility off, especially since the nausea last night was as bad as it's ever been. Well, this morning, I wiped and there was blood. A significant enough amount of blood that I immediately starting bawling in M's arms. He held me. I finished. I explained what happened. Then an hour later, I went to the bathroom and there was barely any blood at all. Now generally my periods are crazy heavy. The first day is almost an every 2-hour ordeal of going to the bathroom to change a tampon with a super absorbent maxi pad as a back up. Today, I've worn one pad since about 8AM and it's not even near saturated, there only a little blood on it. So, now I'm REALLY confused. I went online and in a lot of cases, vaginal bleeding can be normal, especially on the day that your period would have normally started. It could also be a sign of something horrible, like a molar pregnancy or a miscarriage. It could also mean I'm not pregnant at all. I'm still nauseated off and on, and the cramps and no where what they usually are. The only thing I can do is wait and see. If the bleeding gets heavier, then I'll know. If not, then I'm going to take another test on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment