Tuesday, November 29, 2011
This is more than likely not
my period. I've been changing pads simply so that it's easier to keep track of how much blood is falling and at what rate. So far, one pad all day yesterday that was probably only half full, and then another overnight that had some spotting on it. That definitely isn't like any period I've ever had. Usually the second day and overnight are the heaviest times. I also haven't been having any bad cramping which is really uncharacteristic. M is still convinced that I'm pregnant. He got two bottles of ginger ale last night. He's so sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. So patient. Having faith where mine is lacking. I guess his experiences with jesus come in handy. Anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic. If the bleeding stops after Wednesday, then I'm going to go ahead and still take the pregnancy test on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment