Monday, November 21, 2011

Two Weeks of Hell

How do women get through these two weeks?? I'm hyperaware of every feeling and every twinge. Looking for some confirmation. I'm really not this much of a stress case, I (let's say it all together) JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!

Suggestion: Never take an online pregnancy test. Yes, as stupid as it sounds, I figured the gods of the internet could tell me if I was pregnant based on a 15 question questionnaire. Realizing this thing is probably as reliable as a Magic 8 Ball, I took it and it told me it was highly unlikely that I'm pregnant, and now I'm just sad. Stupid Internet.

It's funny because earlier this month, I had become obsessed with the idea of Schrodinger's Cat. If you don't know it, take a moment to wikipedia it. OK. Now we're all on the same page. I'm so ready to rip this box open and see if I have a live cat. I just want to know one way or the other. The universe already knows the answer. It is or is not already. It's black or white already. It's just me not knowing. I need to learn patience. I need to find joy in the unknowing possibility. I need to chill out! Either answer, my life is still joyous. I have a wonderful husband and an adorable family. All things will happen in their given time.

Thanks for talking me down, Blog!

No comments: