I know the Internet will be my undoing, but I can't help it. Just went to the bathroom, and there was the lightest tinge of pink when I wiped. Normally I would consider this information TMI, but if you're reading a pregnancy blog, then you might be going through this too and this might to helpful. I know it's WAY to early for my period (my last period was 11/2; ovulation occurred sometime around 11/13, I think). So, looking online implantation bleeding, which occurs in about 1/3 of women, would be right on schedule (6-12 days after ovulation; this would be day 8). I was definitely feeling crampy the other day, like I had done 500 crunches (and trust me, I hadn't). So that's another positive sign, I'd say, in the "Probably pregnant" category.
I'm so ready to know for sure!
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment